All garments from Hometown Hoodies should be washed inside out on a gentler cycle in cold water for their first cleaning. For the longevity of the clothing and to reduce pilling on our hoodies we recommend this process for every wash. If you are attempting to remove a stain, pretreat it before washing and then proceed with instructions above.
These instructions are only a recommendation and Hometown Hoodies cannot guarantee any clothing conditions as every washing machine and laundry detergent is different.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua